Monday 27 March 2017

Mad world - the voice of china




I have lost count on the number of times that I watched this stellar or epic performance. Never in my young life have I witnessed such powerful control of voice and emotions. Asians are known to have flat and squeaky voices, but this young lady … Still speaking about her rendition of the song, it always has a way of invoking strong emotions in me.


I searched  for the original song and played it, but her cover of the song  is epic. People are truly gifted. I mean blessed beyond reasonable doubt. Check out how she mesmerized the judges, all of them bedazalled. You couldn’t  tell what they where thinking, but you could tell they were thinking. From their facial expressions and body languages.

Finally, they were not fair with their response. Maybe out of shock from hearing such enthralling voice got them confused. She deserved all four response and possibly winning the competition. I don’t know, I guess that’s just my honest opinion.

1 comment:

Featured post

Childish Gambino - This Is America (Official Video)