Thursday 30 March 2017

ADA - ONLY YOU JESUS | The Official Video




Okay,i know you must have seen this video and heared this song.But if you haven't then let me bless you with this wonderfully composed song.I love the feel of the song,the message;lyrical content and the video colorful.

"Only you Jesus" a song that i came across on you tube at the perfect time in my life that brought me healing,brought me comfort and peace of mind.I have always believed in divine intervention and this song was it.


I thank God for using you Ada as an instrument to send annointing with your voice and do wonderful and beautiful things.To God be the glory as you spread the gospel and uplift the spirit of people.Thank God also for your gift and the grace to exhibit it.


More power to your elbow and may you never run dry of songs...the sky is your limit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Childish Gambino - This Is America (Official Video)